Dear CIGRÉ members and visitors - 24th November 2015
- An update (November 2015) of the Business Values of CIGRE has been released!
- Jean-Luc Dos Santos (French B3 member), Claude Counan (former B3 secretary) and Romain Migné (B3 secretary) are ok, many thanks for all your messages! Life goes on, see you at the next Paris session in August!
- The CIGRE/IEC Symposium (Cape Town, South Africa) is over, a great event! B3 members can access the Substation-relevant papers including the Special Report on the Event webpage.
- B3 members can now access the Nagoya Minutes here.
- The A3/B3 colloquium in Nagoya has been a success! Arigato Gozaimasu Koji Kawakita, Shinki Noguchi, Akira Okada, Junko Tanaka and to all our kind hosts and organisers for this excellent colloquium and B3 events. You can access the Event page here.
- B3 members properly identified can access all the files of the 52nd B3 meeting (01/10/2015) here including the usual Popular Report. Many thanks to John Randolph for that!
Welcome to our freshly updated B3 website! You will find articles addressing the strategic plans, the action plans and the several colloquiums (papers/articles included) as well as ToR and WG list from SC B3.
Do not hesitate to browse through "What is SC B3?" to access Terms of Reference, Working Group status and Membership data.
If you have any questions regarding this SC B3, please click here to contact SC B3 secretary.
Please find below all B3 relevant dates during the next 2016 Paris session: