Dear CIGRE members,
These SC B3 documents may be of your interest: click here. You will find articles addressing the strategic plans, the action plans and the several colloquiums (papers/articles included) from SC B3.
!CIGRÉ 2014 Paris session!
You are more than welcome to participate and to support the SC B3 this month in the Palais des Congrès, Paris (France) during the 2014 Paris session.
The several dates and locations for our meetings are indicated on the right side of this page (CIGRÉ events)
If you have any questions regarding this SC B3, please click here to contact SC B3 secretary.
CIGRÉ Session (24th to 29th August 2014) in Palais des Congrès (Paris, France)
For Working Group meetings, please click here to access the WG Area.
- Monday 25th August 2014
- SC B3 Poster Session: 14H30 - 18H00 (Hall Passy ) - all authors invited
- Think together - CIGRÉ/IEEE expert round table: 13:30 - 15:30 (Room 330&331 )
- Tuesday 26th August 2014
- Meeting with Special Reporters: two time-slots - 9H00-12H00 and 14H00-16H00 (Room 364 ) - all contributors to attend
- Wednesday 27th August 2014
- SC B3 Technical Session: 08H45 - 18H00 (Grand Amphithéâtre ) - Open to all delegates and contributors
- Thursday 28th August 2014
- SC B3 meeting: 09H00 - 17H30 (room 243 ) - members and invitees. Attendance is required for all members of the SC. If you bring a guest with you they must seek permission from the Chairman to attend as the room size is limited. At this meeting new members will be introduced (usually by the retiring member).
- Friday 29th August 2014
- SF6 Workshop: 08H30-12H30 (Room 341, max 120 people ) - Register here!!!!!!
The Technical Program (including the definitive list of papers) can be downloaded here.
The two Preferential Subjects are:
- PS1: Substation Developments to address future needs
- PS2: Life-cycle management of substations